A Belated Pay Day Deal

Friday 31 May 2013

So much for blogging here once a week...Well, I am trying to remedy that. I've been experimenting with dried herbs recently and I might put together a few blog posts on things you can do with chamomile, lavender, and thyme, if I find time.

But for now! Here's your Pay Day Deal for the month. Yes, it's late. It should have been last weekend, but I was at the seaside with a spaniel and a dachshund, so it's this weekend instead. Between today and Monday 3rd June, Pin-Up is on offer at a 20% discount!

This is my ultimate girly fragrance, blending cherry, strawberry, rose, parma violet, vanilla and baby powder for a sweet, uplifting scent. It's proven to be one of my most popular perfumes so far, so now's your chance to grab it cheap and see what all the fuss is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment