Nepal Earthquake - Charity One Day Sale

Friday 15 May 2015

I'm sure you've all heard about the two recent, devastating earthquakes that have hit Nepal. There are a lot of people who need a lot of help, and I want to do my part.

Firstly, if you are able to donate, there are several places to consider:

Oxfam
World Vision
Red Cross
WaterAid
UNICEF

There are more suggestions in this article too.

Secondly, I'm going to be running a one-day sale on Sunday 17th May, with all proceeds going to World Vision. I'll be offering 10% off all perfume oils (5ml and 10ml sizes). I wanted to do something like this in May anyway, as I'm probably going to take some time away in June and thought it would be a good way to say bon voyage to you all briefly, and if I can combine that with raising money for charity, well, that seems ideal.

So. Sunday 17th May. One day sale. 10% off all perfume oils, with all proceeds going to World Vision for their Nepal projects. Be there!


2 comments:

  1. great post on the nepal charity.Patanjali Yogpeeth Nepal is providing nepal earthquake charity in the form of shelter and food to the victims which are affected in nepal Earthquake. Patanjali Yogpeeth Nepal is a trust which works only for the human and living being life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The use of fragrances developed within the four great centres of culture in China, India, Egypt and Mesopotamia, and was extended in the elite societies of Greece, Palestine.Rome, Persia and Arabia. Parfum Jimmy Choo


    ReplyDelete