"A good home must be made, not bought"

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Joyce Maynard

Good news! (For me anyway). We're moving house! We've found an adorable, pet-friendly cottage just around the corner from where we are now, and we're moving in early October. Why am I sharing this with you? Well, firstly because I'm excited and I'm telling everyone, but also because there may be an impact for you guys.

1. Depending on how busy the shop gets in the run-up to the moving date, I may have to extend my shipping times. I do my absolute best to get every order shipped out on or before its due date, but moving house (even just round the corner), is chaotic and stressful (especially with two snakes and a cat in the mix) and may affect how much I can do. I'm hopeful it won't impact things too much, but I'll keep you updated and note any relevant changes in the shop and wherever else I can.

2. I'm going to be destashing some perfume. It probably won't surprise anyone to know I have a HUGE perfume collection, and moving house seems like a good time to clear away a few things and make room for new things. I have a ton of solid perfumes from when I first started perfume-making and a few perfume oils that are either prototypes (the original incarnation of Fox Maiden, for example) or recently discontinued items.

If people are interested, I would love to send these on to new homes and will make a master list here of what's available to claim. I would ask you to cover postage costs, but won't charge anything else. All the solid perfumes are made with beeswax rather than soy wax, so they aren't vegan, and are in 10ml tins rather than tubes.

Let me know if you'd like to see what's on offer!


1 comment:

  1. I would love to see what is available! Please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete