Happy Birthday To Me!

Thursday 5 February 2015

Well, to the shop, anyway. February 21st marks Common Brimstone's second birthday. Since it doesn't seem quite right to give myself presents, I'm going to give you guys some instead.

I'll keep this brief, since the As Yet Undiagnosed Arm Injury is playing me up today, so just imagine this blog is filled with witticisms and jokes, and let's get to the important part:

A GIVEAWAY!

To celebrate Common Brimstone's entry into the terrible twos, I'm giving away a fabulous prize to one lucky blog commenter. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and you'll be in the running for...


A 10ml bottle of Unbirthday Cake '15, my limited edition new perfume oil. 


This beautiful butterfly necklace from Laura's Jewellery.


And a 5ml bottle of your choice of any perfume from the shop - Raw Brimstone or the general Common Brimstone catalogue!

Two runners-up will also get a 5ml bottle of Unbirthday Cake '15!

That's it! Sound good? You've got until 5th March to leave your comment and be in with a chance of winning.

As always, I couldn't be doing this without all of you guys, so thank you, thank you, thank you!




27 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Naomi! This is for many years more of awesome perfume making! xxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy birthday, and may there be many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Another year of making everyone smell amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (Un)Birthday Naomi! Here's to another year of making amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, dearest shop! And thank you for all your hard work :) Hope your arm feels better! D:
    -Monica S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Monica! I re-drew for the birthday grand prize as the previous winner never contacted me, and it's you! :D Drop me an email at naomi_jay@hotmail.co.uk

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hey Tez! You're my second runner up! Drop me an email at naomi_jay AT hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize :)

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday Common Brimstone! And thank you Naomi for all your hard work and beautiful perfumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hurrah for birthdays! Happy (un)birthday, CB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! You're my first prize winner! Drop me an email at naomi_jay AT hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize :)

      Delete
  9. A very happy (un)birthay to my (un) guilty payday pleasure, Common Brimstone! The biggest of congrats to Naomi! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Congratulations for two wonderful years and here's to many more birthdays to come.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy that you've followed your passions and shared them with the world! A very happy birthday to Common Brimstone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday! Congrats on two years I hope theres more to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now blow the candle out my dear and make your wish come true, a merry, merry unbirthday to you! X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday! Excited to see what this year brings for you and the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday to my favourite Etsy shop!
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday shop! I really do need to poke around more and build a sampler order. I'm especially intrigued by the new solid perfumes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy (un)birthday! It's been wonderful finding you and you shop, hope your arm feels better soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jenny! You're my first runner up! Drop me an email at naomi_jay AT hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize :)

      Delete
  19. Happy Birthday to my favourite perfume-shop. I am currently wearing Pumpkin Nuit. My favourite perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like your blogs very much, I always do. And I am so excited to share this experience with your readers. I just recently tried Cologne for Men from Perfumora.com and it was out of this world but this one that you mentioned is next on my list.

    ReplyDelete