Handmade Monday, Black Friday, Happy Days

Thursday 21 November 2013

Handmade Monday is fast approaching! I talked a little last week about why I think it's a great cause to support and a great time to do some shopping; this week I'm going to tell you my plans for the day, and for Black Friday on November 29th.

Handmade Monday

I'll be offering 20% off everything in store at my Etsy and Zibbet shops on 25th November. That's 20% off perfume oils, samples, sample sets, and solid perfumes. That's pretty huge, right?!

I'll also be launching my Christmas/seasonal perfumes - Holly King, Frau Holle, Chalet Girl, Comfort and Joy, Special Snowflake, and La Befana in time for Handmade Monday, so they'll be included in this offer. Stay tuned to the blog this Sunday for a preview of each scent!

Black Friday

I won't be running a sale on Black Friday, but in order to clear some stock I will be adding a "Discontinued" section to my Etsy shop. This will feature a selection of fragrances that just haven't proven popular since their introduction. It'll be the last chance to grab them before they disappear from my catalogue completely, and they will (of course) be discounted in price. So if you see one of your favourites there, snatch it up, because when it's gone, it's gone forever!

These will be my last sales/offers for 2013, and my cut-off dates for Christmas shipping are fast approaching (see here for details), so next week will be the perfect time to treat yourself or someone else to some Common Brimstone perfume. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment