Earth Day Flash Sale!

Friday 18 April 2014

So something pretty spectacular happened in the shop this week. I had my 600th sale! Cue the fireworks:

foto76
This is ridiculous to me! Ridiculously exciting and just...ridiculous. I'm so grateful to everyone who's been along for the ride with me in the past fourteen months and has tweeted, blogged, reviewed, shared and talked about Common Brimstone and got me to this point. There is really nothing like discovering a passion and then being able to share it with people all over the world. It's inspiring and invigorating.

And I need to celebrate this somehow! So two things are happening next week that marked an ideal point for a celebration and a "thank you" to you all. April 22nd is my 31st birthday. It's also Earth Day. It's also going to be a flash sale day.

I'm offering 15% off all 5ml or 10ml oils in my regular catalogue and I'll be donating all the profits to International Wildlife Rescue. Their projects range from public education, working with other organisations to help stop animal cruelty and neglect, caring for dancing bears in India, to sterilising and vaccinating stray dogs and cats across the globe. I think it's a great cause to support and I'll be happy and proud to do so come Earth Day.

Ahead of the Earth Day Flash Sale, I'll be added five new perfumes to the shop, which will of course be included in the sale. I'm not telling you what they are, but keep an eye on Monday 21st for those!

Thanks again and here's to the next celebration!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your newest milestone and also your birthday - I hope you have a lovely day :) It's fantastic that you've chosen to celebrate these events by selling for charity! I figured you deserve something good in return: http://www.reddit.com/r/Indiemakeupandmore/comments/23p7fc/uk_indie_spotlight_common_brimstone_15_off_today/

    It's not much, but I hope it helps x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's been a great day, and that really capped it off brilliantly! :)

      Delete